"The team at Dr. Crofts office are always so friendly. The teeth cleaners are tactful when telling my daughter she needs to take better care of her teeth. Dr. Croft is always concerned about me having the best plan for current care and future needs coming up. I have seriously been so happy with every experience I've had there." - Lorrie M.
When decay creates spaces in a tooth a filling may be necessary. A dental filling is used to repair these spaces, broken areas, and cracks by filling it in with a restorative material. Dr. Croft will discuss with you the best material to restore function and beauty to the tooth.
How do you know if you need a filling? Symptoms include:
- Sensitivity to cold or sweets
- Constant dull pain
- Sharp pain when eating or drinking
- Pain when chewing
- And more
Dental fillings generally take one or two appointments to complete and the procedure is relatively easy and quick. Dr. Croft offers many options to a filling that goes virtually unnoticed and looks like your real tooth.
Dr. Croft is highly skilled at restoring teeth through dental implants. Dental implants provide a permanent solution to missing teeth while being unnoticeable in your day-today- life.
The benefits of dental implants include:
- Permanent solution to missing teeth
- Function as a real tooth – no extra maintenance
- Improve ability to chew and speak
- Look and feel like natural teeth
Regain confidence in your smile and appearance and schedule a consultation with Dr. Croft. He will guide you through options to regain a healthy, beautiful smile.
FULL MOUTH REHABILITATION
Many times a patient needs multiple procedures to restore function and beauty to their smile. Dr. Croft specializes in full mouth rehabilitation. He assesses each patient’s needs and creates a custom treatment plan and timeline.
Common procedures in a full mouth rehabilitation include:
- Dental Implants – Restore missing teeth
- Invisalign – Straighten teeth and correct bite
- Gum Re-contouring – Reduce the appearance of excessive gums
- Crowns or Porcelain Veneers – Improve look of teeth and repair damaged teeth
- Dental Bridge/ Anchored Denture – Repairs missing teeth with permanent insert
Dr. Croft will discuss the different cosmetic and restorative options leaving you feeling confident and informed.
Call today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Croft.
118 Natoma St.